As a freelance PR consultant based in Kent, I work with businesses and organisations who are looking for public relations support to achieve their business goals and aspirations.
Whether you are looking to increase your visibility, enhance your personal profile, raise awareness of your product, service or brand, or supplement your direct marketing and advertising campaigns, I have the flexibility and experience to formulate, develop and manage a PR programme tailored to your needs.
With over 20 years’ experience in PR and marketing, I can shape your communications strategies and your stories and ensure they are communicated to those who need to hear them.
Public Relations is the discipline which looks after reputation, with the aim of earning understanding and support and influencing opinion and behaviour. It is the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between an organisation and its publics.
Chartered Institute of Public Relations
I work with organisations that
- Would like more support to devise their PR and social media campaigns
- Need more time to do their own PR, social media or website updates
- Can’t commit to having someone on their staff to take care of marketing and PR
- Want to know that their social media content is lively, engaging and taken care of
- Want to apply for more grants but don’t have the time to do background research or write bid applications
- Need ad-hoc help at busy times or when promotion is needed for a new product, service, or event.
This book really showcases how powerful PR campaigns can be, by describing in detail nine campaigns from the political, entertainment and corporate sectors.Read article
Are you going to the same coffee shops, restaurants, same favourite haunts? Take a moment to consider all the new places locally to you waiting to be discovered…. What is stopping you?Read article
If you have a message that you want to share, what better way than by speaking on stage, in public, directly to those whom you want to hear it most.Read article